Agencja Rozwoju Pomorza S.A. domiciled in Gdańsk (hereinafter: ‘ARP S.A.’) announces a competitive written tender for the sale of or establishment of a joint venture, or the lease of a complex of built-up lots located in the most prestigious quarters of Gdańsk, i.e. in the Main City at 1-10 Long Market.
The procedure concerns:
- ownership title to the cadastral lots Nos.: 471/2 (0.0772 ha) and 471/1 (0.0400 ha) for which District Court Gdańsk-North in Gdańsk maintains land and mortgage register number: GD1 G/00093061/6, built up with listed heritage townhouses totalling 3,306 sq.m. in usable floor area, at 1 – 10 Długi Targ Street [Long Market],
- ownership title to the cadastral lots Nos.: 474/18 (0.0251 ha), 474/23 (0.0210 ha), and 474/24 (0.2.503 ha), for which District Court Gdańsk-North in Gdańsk maintains land and mortgage register number GD1 G/00227040/2, located in Gdańsk in the quarter delimited by Long Market, Mieszczańska, Ławnicza, and Ogarna Streets.
The competitive tendering is split into two stages:
- Stage I: submission of non-binding tenders on or before 16 December 2016. 15.00 hours,
- Stage II: submission of firm tenders by the date set by the ARP Management Board upon prior notification of the potential investors shortlisted for Stage II.
Please, note the following reservations:
- ARP S.A. enjoys complete freedom in its selection of the declarations submitted at Stage I of the procedure and of the firm tenders,
- the seller retains the right to call off or cancel the procedure at any stage without giving the reasons.
Please, address your enquiries (also for the provision of the Information Memorandum on the real property) at:
PwC Polska sp. z o.o.
Al. Armii Ludowej 14
Krzysztof Sakierski, T: +48 502 184 088, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Krzysztof Dudek, T: +48 519 506 644, Email: email@example.com